This mirror, original by its design, was designed by Emil Stejnar and then edited by Rupert Nikoll in 1960 in Austria. It is composed of a white metal structure surrounded by transparent plastic flowers and an
Neon light installed behind the mirror. There is an on/off button at the bottom of the mirror.
Once lit, this mirror brings a light that reflects the flowers on the wall, gorgeous!
- Emil Stejnar
- Rupert Nikoll
- this product is in good vintage condition
- this product has not been restored.
- 118 cm (total) - 103 cm (mirror)
- 54 cm (total) - 39,5 cm (mirror)
- 9 cm
- To note:
- il manque une fleur en bas à droite du miroir