It is mandatory, but the best is to call us or ask us questions via the online chat form.
+ In which condition are the furniture?
We present only furniture in good vintage condition and / or having been restored by our partners. The furniture keeps to the maximum their original patina, charm of a piece full of history. The descriptions of the products describe the exact condition of the pieces and the pictures are made in the studio on a white background.
+ Are the items original editions?
We offer on the website two types of products:
- VINTAGE: original and authentic pieces produced between the 1930s and 1980s in France, Italy and the United States. No recent copy or reissued is presented on the site. It is specified in the description whether or not the product has an identification of the designer and / or the editor.
- CONTEMPORARY: pieces made by current artists and / or designers partners of the Gallery.
+ What are the shipping costs?
Transport is one of the key points of our business because we transport items that are sometimes unique and expensive.
- For deliveries in mainland France, transport is free (without minimum order).
- For delivery outside mainland France, a transport quote is sent before final confirmation of the order.
+ What are the different types of transport?
- Small objects (length + width + height of the parcel <2 m) in the whole world: Colissimo with insurance of the value (delay 3 to 5 working days).
- Large product in metropolitan France: transporter specializing in art furniture. The product is loaded under cover and delivered on the ground floor with appointments beforehand. It takes a delivery time of 3 weeks (pick up from us week 1 - delivery to you week 2 or 3).
- Bulky product outside mainland France: a specific transport quote is sent (variable delay depending on the chosen carrier)
+ What payment methods are available?
4 payment methods are possible:
- Bank transfer: a RIB will be sent to you following your order by email
- Credit card online via our partner Banque Populaire
- Cheque and cash (only if the order is collected at the warehouse)
+ Are my payment and my data secure?
To each his own, to each their own. We prefer to surround ourselves with specialized and competent partners in their field.
All technical data is managed by our web agency ITIS COMMERCE.
The banking data are managed by our partner Banque Populaire. All personal data you enter on the site is encrypted so that it is not visible to other users.
+ If the item arrives damaged or non-compliant on delivery?
You must refuse the product to the transporter upon delivery because it is damaged or non-compliant to your expectations. You must write on the delivery note the reasons for the refusal (damages, missing part, ...), in this case we will make a full refund upon receipt of the product in return. If possible, it is advisable to take pictures.
Attention, if you accept the product, you accept the condition on delivery. No compensation in case of breakage or non-compliant can be requested once the delivery accepted.
+ What is the return and refund policy?
You have a period of 14 days after delivery to request a refund of your order if the product does not ultimately meet your expectations. Attention, in this case, the return transport will be your responsibility.
We will make the refund upon receipt of the product (provided that the product is returned in perfect condition at Galerie44).
+ How to contact our customer service?
You can reach us from the moment you place your order and until delivery:
- Via the chat module present on the site
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone on +33 (0)7 81 80 24 18