The packaging is a key point for customer satisfaction. Products must arrive in perfect condition at destination. To do this, we pay particular attention to the quality of our packaging and the choice of our transport partners.
We protect the fragile parts with bubble or polystyrene wedges, which allows a perfect immobilization of the product.
The products can be packaged in several types of packaging:
- Cardboard box. The boxes we use are reinforced unlike the usual cardboard and it is suitable for transporting furniture and artwork.
- Film-wrapped. In the case of delivery by private transporter, the product is covered with plastic wrap and then placed under cover in the carrier's truck.
- Wooden crate. The products are film-wrapped, protected and placed in a wooden crate, this mode of packing is commonly used for international shipments.
- For delivery in mainland France: transport is free (without minimum purchase).
- For delivery outside mainland France: a personalized quote for shipping is sent before the final confirmation of the order.
We do not take any margin on the transport, it is a service that we put at the disposal of our customers with negotiated rates with our partners.
We offer several delivery methods depending on the product purchased:
- Small items (length + width + height of package <2 m) worldwide: Colissimo with value insurance.
Delay 3 to 5 working days.
The tracking number will be sent by email to the address provided when ordering.
- Bulky products in metropolitan France: we have a network of carriers specializing in art furniture. The product is loaded under cover and delivered on the ground floor with appointments beforehand.
It takes a delivery time of 3 weeks (pick up from us week 1 - delivery to you week 2 or 3).
- Large products outside mainland France: we have a network of international carriers. A made-to-measure transport quote is sent.
The delay is variable depending on the chosen carrier and the delivery destination.
- Collection at the warehouse is possible, by appointment at 284 Rue de l'industrie 01480 Jassans-Riottier France
Whatever the delivery method chosen, it is essential to check the condition of the product as soon as it is received and in the presence of the carrier. If the product has been damaged, it is necessary to refuse the delivery so that the product is returned to us, and that we can make a full refund upon receipt.
It is important to write explicitly the nature of the damage and if possible take pictures.