This sofa was designed by the Chilean designer Roberto Matta then produced by Gavina from 1966 to 1968 then Knoll International from 1968 to 1974. This living room set is composed of 5 elements in thermoformed foam, newly covered with the gray and black terry fabric from our partner Maison Thevenon.
A playful design for this sofa with organic shapes, it will take many possible positions to appropriate the space. It goes with the snap of a finger from a wall sculpture where all the elements are nested to a complete living room including a two-seater bench, three armchairs and a pouf.
The Malitte, named after the designer's wife: Malitte Pope, is part of the permanent collection of the MoMa (Museum of Modern Art) in New York.
- Roberto Matta
- this product is in good vintage condition
- the fabric of this product has been changed by our upholsterer partner.
- Dimensions 1:
- total height: 80 cm - Seat height: 36 cm - Length: 65 cm - Depth: 120 cm
- Dimensions 2:
- total height: 65 cm - Seat height: 40 cm - Length: 65 cm - Depth: 120 cm
- Dimensions 3:
- total height: 84 cm - Seat height: 40 cm - Length: 65 cm - Depth: 90 cm
- Dimensions 4:
- total height: 50 cm - Length: 65 cm - Depth: 156 cm
- Dimensions 5:
- height: 40 cm - Length: 60 cm - Depth: 56 cm