Michel Ducaroy armchair and footstool model Marsala in brown leather edition Ligne Roset 1970
Discover the famous Marsala model designed by Michel Ducaroy for Ligne Roset in the 1970s. The armchair - footstool set is made up of a brown thermoformed plexiglass structure and two cushions covered with a patchwork of patinated leather. The two armrests are also covered with a small thin cushion. The leather has a nice leather patina.
A great timeless classic of 20th century design to place in your living room or even a reading corner. It will become the ideal companion for a little nap or to devour the last novel you bought.
The risk with this chair? Never get up because it is so comfortable...
- Michel Ducaroy
- Ligne Roset
- this product is in good vintage condition, it has a nice general patina
- this product has been cleaned and checked in our restoration workshop
- Dimensions 1:
- Total height: 79 cm - Seating height: 30 cm - Armrest height : 44 cm - Length: 89 cm - Depth: 103 cm (Armchair)
- Dimensions 2:
- Height: 28 cm - Length: 82 cm - Depth: 82 cm (Footrest)
- To note:
- the patina of the armchair and the footstool is different