These famous chairs are the work of the couple of American designers: Charles and Ray Eames, designed in the 60s for Herman Miller, then taken over by Vitra (label present under the chairs). It consists of a four-star chrome base, a beige fiberglass seat shell covered by a thick brown fabric (original fabric).
These chairs are original models recognizable by the Herman Miller logo embossed in the seat. It is part of the great classics of 20th-century design.
- There are two shades of fabric,
- the seat height is not adjustable,
- the chairs do not swivel.
- Charles and Ray Eames
- Herman Miller
- the feet are missing chrome (visible on the pictures)
this product is in good vintage condition, it has a nice general patina
- this product has not been restored.
- 76 cm
- Seating height:
- 40 cm
- 49 cm
- 54 cm