This armchair and its footrest, model Regent, were designed by Marco Zanuso, Italian architect and designer, for Arflex during the sixties in Italy. The set is composed of a structure covered with a beige fabric. This version of the Regent model has fixed wooden feet.
- Marco Zanuso
- this product is in good vintage condition
- the foam and the fabric of this product have been changed by our upholsterer partner.
- 77 cm (armchair) - 34 cm (footrest)
- Seating height:
- 34 cm
- 83 cm (armchair) - 58 cm (footrest)
- 90 cm (armchair) - 60 cm (footrest)