This dining table, the famous A l'italienne model, was designed by the duo of French designers Robert Guillerme and Jacques Chambron in the 1950s. Entirely in oak, it is made up of a structure with two lateral legs and a large rectangular top. This table has 2 integrated extensions. It can accommodate from 8 (folded) to 12 people (unfolded).
A magnificent vintage dining table that combines the useful and the beautiful to make your interior unique. We love the patina of the wood, proof that this table of character has already received many guests. It's up to you to find a set of chairs that will enhance it.
- Robert Guillerme and Jacques Chambron
- Votre Maison
- A l'italienne
- some traces of use on the top
this product is in good vintage condition, it has a nice patina of the wood
- this product has been cleaned and checked in our restoration workshop
- 72 cm
- 180 cm (without extensions)
320 cm (with extensions)
- 89 cm
- To note:
- the extensions have a different color because it has been little used