These two coffee tables were made in the 1950s in Indonesia, they were imported to France by their last owner. As rare as it is precious, as solid as it is of quality, the species used for its manufacture is ironwood. It is a strongly veined and naturally contrasting wood.
Arranged in nests or scattered around your interior, these tables will bring authenticity to your decoration! From Indonesian craftsmanship, they will breathe a brutalist exotic touch into your interior.
- this product is in good vintage condition, it has a nice patina of the wood
tops have some traces of time
- this product has not been restored.
- Dimensions 1:
- height: 33 cm - length: 119 cm - depth: 70 cm
- Dimensions 2:
- height: 35,5 cm - length: 100 cm - depth: 100 cm
- Dimensions 3:
- height: 45 cm - length: 119 cm - depth: 79,5 cm