This dining table was designed by Guillerme & Chambron in 1950 and then edited by Votre Maison. It is composed of a solid oak structure, the central part of the top is in oak veneer.
Minimalist shapes bring to this table a modern and authentic style with its fantastic patina.
A real advantage with its two extensions allows going from 6 to 8 persons.
- Robert Guillerme and Jacques Chambron
- Votre Maison
- this product is in good vintage condition, it has a nice patina of the wood
- this product has not been restored.
- 72 cm (total) - 63,5 cm (under sleeper)
- 150 cm (without extensions) - 212 cm (with extensions)
- 85 cm