These three nesting coffee tables are the first version of the Soumba model designed by the famous French designer Mathieu Mategot in the 50s. It is composed of a tubular tripod base in white lacquered metal and a corrugated iron top also lacquered in white. Each foot is finished with a brass tip.
Mathieu Mategot was the pioneer of corrugated and perforated sheet metal furniture.
Entirely original, these coffee tables are real pieces from collectors.
- Mathieu Mategot
- This product is in vintage condition, each piece has a unique patina consistent with the age of the product. The tables have some traces of oxidation attesting to their authenticity
- this product has not been restored.
- Dimensions 1:
- Length: 40 cm - Width: 44,5 cm - Height: 46 cm
- Dimensions 2:
- Length: 37 cm - Width: 44 cm - Height: 40 cm
- Dimensions 3:
- Length: 36,5 cm - Width: 42 cm - Height: 36,5 cm