This cabinet was designed by Louis Paolozzi, Italian designer, then edited by Rene Godfrid in 1960. This cabinet is composed of three different wood species:
- mahogany, present on the two legs at the side and the top shelf,
- oak veneer on the structure and doors,
- solid oak on all the fields of the facade.
The facade is composed of three drawers on the lower part (picture n°8) and two keyed doors, each of them having two handles. The interior is composed of shelves and a compartment for the bottles (picture n°3 and 4). The screws are made of brass.
Louis Paolozzi chose woods of different colors to create a contrast between the elements.
The R-shaped base is the signature of the Paolozzi style.
- Louis Paolozzi
- Rene Godfrid
- this product is in good vintage condition, it has a nice patina of the wood. The top has two darker spots visible on the picture
- the varnish of this product has been redone by our cabinetmaker partner.
- 160 cm
- 155 cm
- To note:
- it lacks a brass screw cover on the left side of the cabinet, visible picture n°17