This lot of planters was created by the designer Willy Guhl in Switzerland, then edited in 1970 by Eternit. It is composed of cement fibers. It stands out among its by their square and rectangular shape to form a harmonious whole.
It will bring a vintage and original touch in your garden.
- Willy Guhl
- this product is in good vintage condition, it has a nice general patina
- this product has not been restored.
- Dimensions 1:
- 43 cm (height) - 80 (length) - 40 cm (depth)
- Dimensions 2:
- 43 cm (height) - 40 cm (length) - 40 cm (depth)
- Dimensions 3:
- 37,5 cm (height) - 41 cm (length) - 41 cm (depth)
- Dimensions 4:
- 31 cm (height) - 34 cm (length) - 34 cm (depth)